Apple Maple Crumble
You’ve gotta try this super simple, delicious recipe! Pair it with a scoop of your favourite vanilla ice cream and you’ve got the best dessert for those chilly nights. The perfect pairing of the crumbly topping and the gooey warm apple filling will have you craving this dessert over and over again.
- 5 Apples – peeled, cored and sliced
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
METHOD / DIRECTIONS
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)
- Place the apples in a 8×8 inch baking dish.
- Pour the maple syrup over the apples.
- In a bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in the flour, salt and oats.
- Sprinkle the oat mixture over the apples.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 35 minutes until golden brown and apples are tender.
You can buy B.C apples at the market all year round from Panorama Orchards!