- 1 bunch radish (Innisfail Grower)
- 2 tbsp butter (Luc’s)
- Le 1608 Cheese, sliced into 3 thin slices (Luc’s)
METHOD / DIRECTIONS
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Wash radish (and greens if they are on). Cut radish into halves.
- Melt butter on a cast iron pan. Place radish on hot buttered pan cut side down. Roast in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, flip radish over and roast in oven for another 5 minutes. (if using greens, add greens to the pan to cook with the radish for the last 5 minutes).
- Remove radish from the oven. While the pan is still hot, move the radish and greens to one side. Place the thin cheese slices to the other side of the pan. Cheese should already melt. If it’s not melting fast enough, place pan on stovetop at low heat until cheese gets melty and bubbly.
- Serve by dipping radish into the melted cheese.
Keep the radish greens if they come with your radish bunch for this recipe!