Choose Your Location

Calgary Farmers’ Market has grown again, adding a second location to our family.

Become A Vendor

Three Market guests smiling while ordering from Analog Coffee
A person smiling wide while holding a cake

The Calgary Farmers’ Market is the place where the city meets the country. We welcome discerning customers who seek out quality products that are made, baked, grown, or produced by Albertans.

Our vendors provide keen attention to our customers and share specific benefits to customers about using Market products. The Calgary Farmers’ Market is always looking for unique offerings to join our community of vendors.

Submit the below application to considered for space at the Calgary Farmers’ Market. This application is for both locations. The current location is CFM South located at #510 77th Ave SE, and our second location, CFM West, is at 25 Greenbriar Drive NW. Both locations are currently leased, but all applications will be considered if/when an appropriate space becomes available.

Three Market guests smiling while ordering from Analog Coffee
A person smiling wide while holding a cake

Important Facts

  • The Calgary Farmers’ Market hours are Thursday through Sunday, 9am – 5pm, all year round.
  • The Market Is 80% “Make It, Bake It, or Grow It.” The other 20% are other types of vendors. Vendors who “Make It, Bake It, or Grow It” are selected first.
  • You will only be contacted if there is an opportunity for you to join the Market. Factors that influence whether your application is approved include how well your product fits the Market vision and whether the Market has the type of space you outlined in your application.

Vendor Application Form

The Calgary Farmers’ Market is a special place where the city meets the country. We enjoy discerning customers who seek out quality products which are made, baked, grown or produced by Albertans. Our vendors provide keen attention to our customers and share specific benefits to customers about using Market products. The Calgary Farmers’ Market looks for unique products to add to the vendor mix.
Consent